A Career in Real Estate
If you like the idea of helping people enhance their lives…prefer setting your own schedule and being your own boss…have high ethical standards…and are willing to expend high energy for high returns, you have the basics to become a successful real estate professional.
What are the characteristics of a successful real estate agent?
Are you a self-starter? Do you have impeccable organization, communication and follow-up skills? Do you have a genuine interest in servicing people? If so, you may have the characteristics it take to become a successful sales associate. If you are interested in becoming a Sales Associate, contact us for more details.
How much can I make?
There’s no income ceiling in real estate. You’re free to build a career as rewarding and exciting as you want to make it. Like any worthwhile profession, it does take some effort. But instead of waiting for an uncertain raise once a year, you’re in control. To earn more, you learn more…master new skills…sharpen your time management…work smarter and more creatively.
What should I look for in a real estate company?
- Team management support
- Available and accessible
- Enabling leadership
- Personal coaching on the principles of success
Advertising and Promotion
- Dynamic logo and signage
- Broad base of regional and local advertising
- Promotional partnerships
- Strategic office locations
- Office advertising coordinator
- Reduced advertising rates through corporate contracts with local publications
- Hands-on assistance from Managers
- Ongoing training, skill sessions and office meetings
- Access to outside training
- Training materials library
- Dedicated Career Development personnel
Tools and Support Services
- National and local Internet presence
- Cutting-edge technologies and equipment
- Sophisticated marketing programs
- Powerful, effective presentation materials
- Computer resources for MLS, presentations, market analysis, contact management and word processing
- Active, productive Sales Associates in a positive and supportive environment
- Strong market presence
- Energetic, successful atmosphere
- Training and continuing education programs to foster personal and professional growth
- Camaraderie and teamwork among Sales Associates
- Recognition at all levels
- Cutting edge office suite for your use
- Signage – marketplace visibility
- Competitive and progressive commission schedule
- Commissions paid out of escrow at closing
Contact us today to talk about your career in Real Estate!